Friday 3 April 2020

Thank-you and thank-you again ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะ


Hi all, this coming June marks a year since I've joined CCOF full-time. What a journey it has been! Where God guides, He really provides. I would like to continue this work for another year so I will need to raise support (SGD$1,000 per month / SGD$12,000 for 12 months) to cover my 1 year of stay here. I won't be able to do this on my own. Please do let me know if you are interested to support/sponsor me for another year. Here's sincerely thanking you for enabling and supporting me to do this work for the past year, and I look forward to the next year. 

Click on the links here to read more about my work here at CCOF 
and what's been happening the past year: 
Newsletter no.1 
Newsletter no.2
Newsletter no.3

I often update @Smilesofchiangmai Instagram too. Do check out and follow! Family, friends, friends of friends, organisations, schools, and small groups who are interested to find out more on how you could volunteer with us at Care Corner Orphanage, feel free to reach me through WhatsApp or Bellasocialwork@gmail.com

Cheers, 
Bella