Saturday 28 March 2020

March is ending soon สิ้นเดือนมีนาคม

Our #BirthdayProject outing with JanFebMar 
birthday children and staff a few weeks ago :)
Hallooo all! How are you doing? Hope that everyone stays healthy and well always. Most of our children (those who have a home to return to) have now gone home for the April school break. The rest of us had some plans initially but we had to cancel them due to the virus situation now. Two days ago, we went to get some food, necessities, and supplies for the Orphanage and ourselves at Makro. For this period, we're all staying home, going out only if it's really necessary.

While we're at home ground, work is as per usual. Just that I now have one task less but work goes on! Just to name a few - study Thai, learn new skills and knowledge relevant to counselling and social work, edit of videos we've filmed, settle my sponsorship stuff, and more. Also, a reminder for myself to rest, retreat, and some healing time.


I've edited and released behind the scenes while we filmed #ThaiWithCareCorner! It's up on Care Corner Orphanage's Instagram and Facebook! Have you checked that out yet? Our kids were really cute and funny! Help us to like and share it with your friends too! More coming up

Coming June marks one year since I've joined CCOF full-time. This is made possible with the sponsorship and support that I have received for the year. I'm extremely thankful. I would like to continue this work for another year more. There's still so much that I want to do together with God for the ones in this place. Recently a friend reached out to me saying that she wants to sponsor two of our kids and I. Wow! So thankful. Soon I'll have to start raising support to sustain myself for another year here. If you would like to sponsor me or find out more, do reach me through WhatsApp or Bellasocialwork@gmail.com

Here are my previous newsletters:
Newsletter no.1 
Newsletter no.2
Newsletter no.3

I often update @Smilesofchiangmai Instagram too. Do check out and follow! Family, friends, friends of friends, organisations, schools, and small groups who are interested to find out more on how you could volunteer with us at Care Corner Orphanage, feel free to reach me through WhatsApp or Bellasocialwork@gmail.com

Till the next post, take care!

Sincerely,

Bella