Monday 11 May 2020

Updates of the expenditure ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะ

Mookata at our very own compound. 
Greetings from Chiangmai! Here again to report on the expenditure since the previous time. Thank you for your generous giving which allowed me to use it for many purposes. I might say thank-you very often but I think I might never stop saying that because I'm just so thankful for the generous contribution that you have made to @SmilesofChiangMai's previous fund raising which took place last year. Again for the new year, a fund raising will be coming up. More details soon. Stay tuned! 

Nong Chi fried an egg for me. Tummy filled, heart full. 
Expenditure 2/3 - 11/5 
Cajon - 3,000
Engagement tools - 340 baht
Thai language - 1,000 baht
Nail clippers - 120 baht
4 squeaky hammer - 116 baht
3 Sharpie markers - 144 baht
Keyboard stickers - 49 baht
#BirthdayProject (Jan, Feb, Mar birthdays) - 4,432 baht
Super glue - 26 baht
Games prizes - 99 baht
Electric fan - 468 baht
Basic video camera - 4,258 baht

Some of the purposes and details of the expenditure stated above are also shared through @Smilesofchiangmai Instagram posts. Do check our Instagram and follow us! After much thinking, I decided to invest in a very basic handheld video camera for work purposes - it'll be used for capturing life and events here. I hope that the quality turns out alright despite the low price. For the squeaky hammer, I got those for games and activities purposes. I've also used 1,000 baht (est S$40) to subsidise my Thai learning as per informed during last year's fund raising. I can finally read Thai! Continual practice needed. Haha!

A good news to share - I've successfully raised enough monthly support to sustain myself for another year of working here at CCOF. Praise God! And a big thank-you to my sponsors!

Feel free to reach me through WhatsApp or Bellasocialwork@gmail.com if you are interested to find out more or make a donation, support, or volunteer with us.

Take care everyone, 

Bella