Saturday 8 June 2019

Upcoming ขอบคุณค่ะ


Good morning! ☀☁
Just saying Hi on this page and to say a big thank you for contributing to our @Smilesofchiangmai Fund Raising! We've sold 54 tubs of cookies this round. Hope you enjoyed the cookies baked by @Butbattera! To our friends who've made a monetary contribution, hope you liked the little pouch we mailed you as a token of our appreciation. We're rounding up the funds raised now. More updates soon

Heading to Chiangmai for work in less than 2 weeks time. Excited to reunite with everyone. This round is a little different because I'll be there as a staff. Gotta admit that I feel anxious about what's to come, and also whether I'll be an effective social worker and staff. It's something new for both CCO and I. As a staff, there are a lot more serious responsibilities that I'll have to see to. I know that I'm not alone in this. Preparing my heart and mind, step by step

Check out our Instagram @Smilesofchiangmai for more updates along the way!

Sincerely,
Bella