Sunday 26 May 2019

Updates, with thanks ขอบคุณมาก


Hey all! Our fund raising will be ending soon, so do connect with us if you would like to make a contribution towards the works we do at CCOF in ChiangMai, Thailand. Every round of fund raising is an interesting and different experience for us. Thank-you for contributing generously. You enable us to do the works. We wouldn't be able to do all that we do without your support. :)

Another update is that I have secured the funds that I will need to cover my expenses for the one-year of full-time Social Work at CCOF! Thank-you to those who have pledged the monthly support to me as well as the one-time support! Do update me whenever you wire the funds over so that I can keep track. CCOF will also issue you a receipt.

Raising the monthly support successfully is truly a miracle! I was worried that I might not be able to raise enough funds to sustain myself for the full-time work at CCOF. Haha, lack of faith on my part. But God provides! And you guys are great blessings to me! With this, here we go! CCOF, I'm coming for ya! Haha 

Below are some info of the fund raising that we're currently doing in order to meet the ground needs and have activities with the children. Wrapping up the fund raising soon...  



I'm heading over to CCOF in mid June, while Elysia in early July. Very excited, but also very nervous. I worry and wonder how effective will I be as a social worker at CCOF. I can only do this much. I choose to look not at my abilities, or my lack, but I look to God's greatness and faithfulness. I believe that He will guide my every step.

Pray for us! Pray that Elysia and I will have the supernatural ability to grasp the Thai language, we will follow God's guidance, we will work well with the staff, we will be a blessing and value add to CCOF in all ways. Thank-you for praying for us! :)

Sincerely,
Bella

Follow us on our Instagram! @Smileofchiangmai