Saturday 11 August 2018

Give แบ่งกันกินจะอร่อยมากขึ้น

The world asks, 'What does a man own?' 
  Christ asks, 'How does he use it?'  
- Andrew Murray 
One evening, an alumni of CCO came to treat the kids to a nice dinner consisting of spaghetti and fried chicken which the kids love. I was one of the last few to get my food and it so happened that there was no fried chicken left. As we eagerly slurped down our spaghetti, some of the boys looked to my plate and noticed that I didn't have a fried chicken so they asked "Hey Pi Bella, why don't you have a fried chicken? You don't want?" I told them that there was no more fried chicken.

Nong Tii seated next to me then took his fried chicken, broke it into half, placed half of it on my plate, and signaled to me to share it with Elysia. I was very surprised and touched that Nong Tii shared his fried chicken with us. His act of giving reminded me that it's not about how much we have, but how we use what we have that matters. Just like how our five loaves and two fishes may not be a lot, but God can multiply and use it all for a greater good.

More at @Smilesofchiangmai Instagram!

It is good to give,
Bella