Saturday 1 July 2023

🤩 @ColoursGlobalSG x @CareCornerOrphanage







Dear all! 

It's been a blessing to have known Team ColoursGlobalSG, who loves God and loves people. They visited us in May and brought good cheers and joy to our hearts. So here's sharing a special little feature done by the amazing ColoursGlobalSG team! Links are below 

Smile at the storm 1 (Instagram)

Smile at the storm 2 (Instagram)

Smile at the storm 1 (TikTok)

Smile at the storm 2 (Tiktok)

Without God and His love at work transforming my heart and life, I doubt I'd be here doing what I'm doing. I think I could sum everything up as: He is good and true always. 

Also, I must thank every single person who have supported me - through words of encouragement, prayers, generous giving and blessings in many ways. You guys are part of my life journey. Together, I believe that we can make a difference in the lives of our children. 👐

A newsletter update is coming soon. Stay tuned! Click on the links below to read past newsletters! 

Bella's Newsletter Updates

Here are the updates on expenditure of funds (raised through @Smilesofchiangmai) for works and ground needs in @CareCornerOrphanage. Your generous giving goes to supporting our works and meeting our ground needs!  Thank you for your generosity and support all these years.  

Expenditure 17/01/23 - 30/6/23 

Medicine/Healthcare - 4,029.92 baht

Office supplies - 1,977.24 baht 

Social Work and related  - 3,882.95 baht 

Ground needs - 1,574.6 baht 

Total - 11,464.71 baht 

Take care and stay well, everyone! Please do keep our team of staff and children in your prayers as well. Thank you 😊💕

With joy and thanks, 

Bella