Wednesday 12 April 2023

Newsletter update no.10! อัพเดทใหม่

 

Dear all, 

A short newsletter update is out! 

Click here to read Bella's Newsletter no.10!

Your generous support, prayers and trust is why I can still be here giving my best to Care Corner Orphanage. I sincerely thank you for your trust and financial support over the past year. I hope to continue working and living here for another year. Just like the previous years, I'll need to gather financial support of S$ 1,000 per month (which is S$ 12,000 per year) to cover my necessities and utilities. Do let me know if you would like to support me in my service here in Care Corner Orphanage! Your financial support for me could be a one-time or a monthly giving. 

For more updates, follow us at:
@Smilesofchiangmai

For official updates from Care Corner Orphanage, follow us at:
@Carecornerorphanage

With joy,
Bella