Sunday 24 April 2022

Updates! อัพเดทใหม่ค่ะ


Hi all! The latest newsletter update is out! Links are at the right hand side of this blog as well. 

Click here for the latest newsletter: Newsletter no.9 

Your generous support in so many ways is the reason why I am able to give my best to Care Corner Orphanage till this day. I sincerely thank you for your trust and financial support over the past year. I hope to continue working here for another year. In order to do this, I will first need to gather financial support of S$ 1,000 per month (which is S$ 12,000 per year) to cover my necessities and utilities. If you believe in what I do and would like to support me, please do let me know. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to me as well. 

Have a great day ahead! 

For more updates, follow us at:
@Smilesofchiangmai

For official updates from Care Corner Orphanage, follow us at:
@Carecornerorphanage

With joy,
Bella