Monday 3 January 2022

Happy New Year 2022! สุขสันต์วันปีใหม่


Happy new year 2022 everyone! Here's to new beginnings and more. There's so much to be thankful for in the past year. While life is full of ups and downs, and changes, God remains faithful, powerful and good. 

December has been a month of celebrations. With funds raised via @Smilesofchiangmai, we brought a group of kids and staff out to celebrate their birthdays - we played airsoft bbguns for the first time! Everyone had a blast! We then went for Seafood Mookata - our all-time favourite. Your generous support made this celebration possible. Thank you for being a part of our celebration! 

Christmas day was very memorable for everyone this year. A group of very kind people generously and bought gifts for all of us and lovingly came to spend time with us. We were so touched and overjoyed to receive the gifts! There were very kind individuals who treated us to a Christmas pizza lunch and Mookata dinner. Our hearts are so full of thanks and joy that day. I just wanted to say thank you very much for remembering us and blessing us even though times are challenging for most people, especially so because of covid. 







New year's day celebration was very fun and filling this year! Very thankful for the individuals who contributed to the sumptuous bbq food and lucky draw! @Smilesofchiangmai contributed to the lucky draw and MAMA noodles for breakfast the next day! All of us helped in preparing the food and place for our New year's celebration. My colleagues and I also had an exciting and fun-filled programme lined up for our kids. 

It really takes a village to raise a child, especially so when we have so many children. We're very thankful that God blesses and provides for all our needs, and for the individuals who generously give and support us in monetary, prayers and in every way. Thank you for being part of our lives here at Care Corner. 

I also want to thank my sponsors for your support and prayers always. For every time that I needed wisdom and strength to work, especially with our children, I believe your prayers have strengthened and lit up my path. Your monetary support for me enables me to live and work here at Care Corner, in which not once have I taken that for granted. I'm very thankful and I'll 
work hard and faithfully in this that I believe God has led me to. Feel free to check out my previous newsletters as well! The links are on the right side of this page. 

Greater things are still to be done here in our hearts and lives. Here, I commit this new year to the Lord for Him to guide me through. 

Hop on to our Instagram for latest updates! 

@Smilesofchiangmai

@Carecornerorphanage

With thanks and joy, 
Bella