Thursday 9 December 2021

These days ช่วงเวลานี้


Our kids are still having online lessons from Mon-Fri. Honestly, a bulk of our energy is spent on supervising and teaching. It's not easy for the kids to sit through lessons after lessons, with mountains of school work assigned to them as well. I believe the teachers are doing their best to keep lessons engaging and fruitful too. It's a challenging time for everyone. It really does feel like we're running a marathon. Tired? Yeah, definitely. But with prayer, I believe God will supply all that we need as we walk and depend on Him to lead us through each day. I just returned from a 5 day break not too long ago, but I'm already tired (but thankful). Every day's not quite the same, and that's what I like about my job - it's never boring. 

These days I do feel happier than before. I've been anchoring and focusing on Him and not my ever-changing circumstances or people. And I think that's what's making the little difference. 

December is a very happening month for us here. Pretty excited for what's to come. Check out our Instagram for more updates :) 

Smiles of Chiangmai 
@Smilesofchiangmai

Care Corner Orphanage 
@Carecornerorphanage

Trusting, 
Bella