Thursday 23 May 2024

Very thankful for the support thus far


Dear all 💙,

Thank you for your support through my past five years living and working at Care Corner Orphanage, in ChiangMai Thailand. Your encouragement and prayers have seen me through many storms and challenges in the past year. It is a blessing to be able to do this work. In the past year, I have seen positive changes in the lives of our children and youths, and I hope that I can continue to be a part of what God is doing here. Your support enables me to provide emotional support through counselling and nurturing the children and youths. I humbly and kindly ask that you consider supporting me for another year of service. I'll need to raise S$ 12,000 to cover my one year of necessities. Your financial support for me could be a one-time or a monthly giving. Together we can make a greater difference in the lives of these children. 

Newsletter No.11

For regular updates, follow us at @Smilesofchiangmai 
For CCOF official updates, follow us at @CareCornerOrphanage 

Do reach out if you any questions! Hope to hear from you soon! :)


Gratefulness,
Bella