Monday 19 April 2021

I hope to continue working here for another year

Dear all, 

Thank you so much for enabling and supporting me in my work at Care Corner Orphanage in the past year. With your support, encouragement, and prayers, I was able to give my best to Care Corner Orphanage. The highs and lows, and in between, during this past year has taught me to hold fast to God and praise Him in every situation, especially in the storm. I hope to continue working here for another year. 

Similar to last year, I will need to raise S$1,000 per month (a total of S$12,000 for a year) to cover my necessities and expenses while living and working here.

To my current sponsors, I sincerely thank you for your financial support over the past year. Would you like to support me for another year? May I kindly ask that you review and let me know your decision? I hope that you can be a part of a monthly support again! :)

And to everyone reading this post, thank you for your support in every way. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. 


With thanks and joy, 
Bella