Thursday 3 August 2017

You've got a friend in me


Here's little Chi with a dog belonging to the snack shop owner. Look at how cosy the dog is with little Chi. Haha! You could see Chi's love for animals. On this day, Elysia and I wanted to go get some drinks from one of the snack shops nearby. Malee and Chi came along too. We explored the neighborhood while searching for snack shops. 

Little Chi has a special place in my heart. It's definitely not that I favour him over the other children.  It's that somehow over time, my friendship with Nong Chi really bloomed. 

On Sundays as usual we went to church by trucks. I was in the last truck while little Chi took the earlier trucks so we weren't seated together in church. However, nearing the end of worship, I saw him make his way towards me. As he got nearer, I wrapped my arms around him as we continued to worship and pray. In that moment, I was reminded of our Father's heart for us. His arms are always open. He welcomes us. He accepts us. 

With joy, 
Bella