Saturday 29 July 2017

God's love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on us


Today's been exactly a week since we've left CCO. Never a day I go by without thinking about our CCO family, especially the children. I'm so thankful that we could do life together every single day. Also, I know for sure that every victory and good outcome could not have been possible without God. I'm in awe that God would use someone like me to be a blessing to the children. From the time of preparation, till we get there and beyond, I believe God has been guiding us.

I've grown a lot together with the children. So much joy, fun and excitement each day with them. But there were low points and disappointments along the way too. Through those times, we grew and learnt a little more. Each time as little Chi and I reconciled with one another, it brought to mind how beautiful reconciliation is. The more I spend time with Chi, and love him like how a mother or an older sister would, I was constantly reminded of my mother's big heart, wisdom and teachings.

Kinda guessed that I was on the right track when little Chi would set the light of his watch to yellow just because my favourite colour was yellow. When I asked him what his favourite food was (even though I already know), he would then ask me what mine was, so that he could like the same thing as I do. He's so precious 

Through the days, I caught glimpses of the Father's heart and love for His creation. God's love for us is unlike any other. As high as the heavens from the earth, so great is the measure of our Father's love.

Bella