Friday 30 June 2017

Numbers, Plus, Minus, Multiply, Divide, Equals



A magical moment when I could teach Chi to do his Math homework using all the Thai that I know. Haha! Their math homework were quite tough - in the sense that all the big numbers have to be calculated via workings and not the calculator. This was 2 days ago

Yesterday, before we went off for a quick shower, I told little Chi that I won't be joining them for chapel because Elysia and I would be heading out for some shopping. To my surprise, little Chi came and waited outside our room after his shower. On usual days, we would all gather straight at chapel or maybe Elysia and I would look for the children and then head for chapel together.

But to have Chi come looking for me on his own... is such a joy! Plus, we weren't joining them for chapel last night. So delightful to see Chi come looking for me just to spend some minutes together before chapel. Because of little Chi, I was reminded of the importance in spending time with God. I'm glad that I could count on God always... could tell Him about what's going on and all. His love never fails.

With great joy,
Bella