Thursday 20 April 2017

A surprise video call from little Chi yesterday


2 missed video-calls showed up on the Facebook messenger with a message as follows... "Chi call you". Little Chi wants to video-call me?! That's so cute! Chi video-called me using Pi Tae's phone and we went on for 23 mins. Then sadly I had to hang up because I had to rush to complete my assignments 

It was really fun, and wonderful to connect again. Both of us wore green khaki shirt too. Haha! I tried speaking some Thai to Chi and I was glad he understood what I was saying. Showed him my room and my humble little home. He showed me where he was and what he was doing - he was hanging out with little Tii and playing with the dog - MooYor. I told him that I'll be coming in June, in which he responded with "Proong ni? Proong ni?" Which meant: "Tomorrow? Tomorrow?" Hahaha! Aww... I wanna go there as soon as tomorrow too but I gotta battle with the exams first!

Something as simple as tilting his phone upside-down so he would appear upside-down on my screen and I did the same to him, could send him giggling away. This cutie pie! Miss him so much. The video-call made me felt like I was right there with them. The simple joys of just being around, being present in their midst.

See all of ya really soon,
Bella