Friday 10 February 2017

Growing


Went to Universal Studios Singapore (USS) with two of my pals yesterday. Rode the Battlestar Galactica: Cyclone and Human rollercoasters for the first time... one of the ways I overcame the nervousness as we got seated on the ride was with this thought: If we can survive the Zipling at Chiangmai in 2015, we can survive anything! Hahaha

Yeah! Back in 2015, we went for a Zipline Adventure while the children were in school. It was really fun zipping from tree to tree, walking on shaking bridges like KungFu Panda... and yes, conquered my fear of heights there, and will keep conquering. Haha! It sure was scary but I'm glad I did it! One of the highlights of our Zipline adventure, was the last segment where we had to jump off an approx 15m platform. Whooooooo! So yes if we survived that, we can survive anything! 😂

Thank God for the strength and courage to conquer my fear of heights each time. Chiangmai was the beginning. I grow a little more each time at Chiangmai. So looking forward to going back there soon. 😄 Meanwhile, let's continue growing wherever we are now. The sharpening process is not gonna be easy but let's not just go through life but grow through life.

Learning and growing,
Bella